When playing poker, you have to finish the game with as good a card hand as possible. The hand is judged according to which card combinations you managed to collect. Usually, you get five cards at the beginning and choose who you want to replace these cards, replace them and get their final hand. In Texas Hold'em, it's a little different, which we will describe below. At the end of the game you see all players' card hands and see who got the best card combination. This is the winner. The combinations are arranged in a ranking that is set and is the same for all poker variants.
The ranking of the card combinations
• Ace-K, ie you have an ace and a king, regardless of color
• Couples, that is, two cards with the same card value
• Two pairs, ie twice above, namely two cards with the same denomination and two more cards of the same denomination, but another
• Three, these are three cards of the same rank
• Straight, or straight, ie five cards in roast, regardless of color
• Flush, or color, that is, five cards of the same color, regardless of denomination
• Full house, which consists of a pulley and a pair
• Fours, which are four cards with the same denomination
• Straight Flush, or color ladder, consisting of five cards in the ladder of the same color
• Royal Flush, or color ladder with ace as the highest card, which is thus a 10th, jack, lady, king and ace of the same color
Texas Hold'em rules
What is so special about the Texas Hold'em poker game that makes so many poker players choose to play this particular variant? Well, in Texas Hold'em, not all players get five cards at hand, but each player only gets two cards each, while five common cards are dealt on the table. This means that as a player you can choose the three cards from the table that best fit together with your two cards on hand. In this way it will be easier to get a good card combination, because you actually have seven cards, but only need to use five of them. However, you must use the two cards you have been assigned. When all the cards are placed on the table, you can see who is still in the bet and by all of them the player with the best poker hand wins.